Welcome to All Walks of Life Mobile Veterinary Services
Our Goal is Excellence in Service…
Practicing excellence in everything that we do… From providing the best possible veterinary care for all species: your horse, dog, cat, bird, reptile, alpaca, llama, sheep or goat, to providing exceptional customer service and being available when you need us.
All Walks of Life is a family-owned business, established in June of 1999. We are the original all-species mobile veterinarian in the triangle area. Dr. Edward Samuels travels to your home and farm to provide unsurpassed comprehensive veterinary care and personalized customer service while compassionately caring for your pets. Our company is based on these simple, old-fashioned values:
- A veterinarian should listen to his client and take his time with his patient.
- Our clients are never rushed so the veterinarian can get to the next appointment.
- Thoroughly educate all clients about animal husbandry, sickness and treatment options.
- We want you to always be knowledgeable and feel comfortable when making decisions about your pet's healthcare.
- Quality not quantity. Our goal is to provide your pet with the best possible veterinary care, not to see how many patients we can fit into a day.
See the Same Doctor Each Time
Your pet is treated by the same doctor every time. This practice fosters a strong relationship between the doctor, client and patient and results in superior veterinary care. We care about our relationships with our clients and patients and treat our clients and patients like family.
The Spay/Neuter Hospital
In March 2009, All Walks of Life introduced a new subsidiary: The Spay/Neuter Project. You now have the option of transporting your pet to our mobile hospital. The Spay/Neuter Project is a full-service clinic that offers low cost spay, neuter and other surgeries, medicine, wellness examinations and vaccinations or treatments for sickness or injuries.
Copyright © 2014 All Walks of Life Mobile Veterinary Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Dr. Edward Samuels
Phone: (919) 567-2965
Emergency Pager: (919) 983-2965