Veterinary Care at Home
Dr. Samuels makes house and farm calls.
- Your pets are most comfortable in their own home, barn or pasture.
- Let us help you with your busy life by traveling to your home or farm at your convenience.
- Avoid fighting traffic and interrupting the rest of the family’s schedule. Time is a precious commodity.
- The same doctor comes to your home and farm each time.
We are the original all-species mobile veterinarian in the triangle area.
- Take care of all of your pet needs in one visit instead of having
several veterinary appointments throughout the year.
- Care for all your pets, both small and large, at one time.
We serve Chatham, Durham, Franklin, Harnett, Johnston, Lee and
Quality not Quantity
Dr. Samuels built his veterinary business on the principle that clients
should be able to take their time at their pet's appointment with a
veterinarian. Dr. Samuels takes the time to answer all of your
questions thoroughly and enjoys explaining medical and behavioral
conditions and both therapeutic and treatment options.
In all situations, we ensure that you clearly understand both the condition and the treatment options available so that you can make an informed decision regarding your pet’s healthcare. We always ensure that all of your concerns are addressed and that you are always comfortable and satisfied with the care that your pet receives.
We are dedicated to helping you care for your pet. Our house call appointments last for at least one hour, depending upon the number of pets you have.
Payment is due when services are rendered.
House/Farm call clients have the option of paying by cash, check, debit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
Copyright © 2014 All Walks of Life Mobile Veterinary Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Dr. Edward Samuels
Phone: (919) 567-2965